HVAC Maintenance Plan In Rigby, ID
HVAC Maintenance Plan In Rigby, Idaho Falls, Rexburg, ID, And Surrounding Areas
Sprinter Maintenance Agreement
Sign Service Agreement for
Regular Scheduled Maintenance on Home Equipment for Spring and Fall
Weekends and Emergency Service Rate Discounted to Regular Rates
HVAC Maintenance Agreement
This agreement is made and entered into on the date of signature by the undersigned, (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) and (hereinafter referred to as “Contractor”).
- Services: Contractor agrees to provide regular maintenance services for the Client’s HVAC system(s). Such services shall include, but not be limited to, cleaning, inspections, and necessary repairs. All weekend and emergency services will be discounted to standard rates.
- Schedule: Maintenance services will be performed on a schedule agreed upon by both parties, and may be adjusted as necessary to accommodate the Client’s needs.
- Payment: Client agrees to pay the Contractor for services rendered in accordance standard rates. Payment shall be due upon receipt of invoice.
- Warranty: Contractor warrants that all services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner, and that all materials used will be of good quality.
- Indemnification: Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Contractor from any and all claims, damages, or losses arising out of or related to the services performed under this agreement.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this agreement upon written notice to the other party, provided that such termination shall not relieve either party of any obligations incurred prior to the date of termination.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
Signed by: _________________________ (Client)
Signed by: _________________________ (Contractor)